I read and review books that I want to read; I am not a professional reviewer or a literary critic. Books provided by authors, publicists or review sites will be notated. Please note that I am honest about my thoughts and opinions when I review a book and create a playlist!
How to Request a Review
I'm most interested in reading contemporary romances, paranormal romances, historical romances, erotica, romantic suspense, inspirational romance, women's fiction, NA and YA. Any romance that lends itself to a playlist will be considered.
If you would like to request a review of your title, please send me an email at email@example.com with the following information:
- Book title, author, release date, publisher, number of pages (or word count) and genre.
- Brief synopsis or summary.
- Preferred review date/general timeline of request (no preference/no timeline is acceptable).
- If the book is part of a series and it is not the first book in the series, please provide a complete reading order for the series, including the featured story. Please note if the books should or should not be read independently of one another.
- Relevant web links (amazon page, author website, publisher page, etc)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in promotional opportunities. All interviews, excerpts and guest posts must include a playlist created by Romance Playlist, the author or a designated representative of the author. In the promotion request email please note which of the following interests you:
- Author interview
- Character interview
- Guest post
Romance Playlist does not organize or publicize giveaways at this time.
Things to Consider
- I will consider most review requests and will respond to most email requests within 7 days. This does not guarantee that the request will be accepted. I reserve the right to not accept any request.
- Book formats that I am currently accepting are: E-Books (epub and kindle), Print Books and ARCs/Galleys.
- Romance Playlist posts all reviews to the following sites: http://romanceplaylist.blogspot.com/ and Goodreads. Playlists are posted to http://romanceplaylist.blogspot.com/.
- Romance Playlist has a zero tolerance policy for review and playlist harassment. Reviews and playlists are not intended to hurt anyone's feelings. By requesting a review/playlist you accept these terms and conditions.