Friday, March 18, 2016

Officer Off Limits (A Line Of Duty #3) by Tessa Bailey


Mini-Review and Curated Soundtrack


We all have that friend who just completely understands your book reading habits. Luck for me, my book-habit-understanding-friend is a romance author who recommends all sorts of lovely books all of the time. Her latest recommendation was Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey. Have you read it? If not, you should...like right now. Hot cops make everyone's weekend reading better. I'll certainly be reading the next book in the series over the weekend (Hayden, I'm coming for ya)!

Since it's Friday and I needed a little Friday awesomeness, I put together a playlist full of karaoke favorites for Officer Off Limits. It starts with a little TLC in honor of Story, but the rest of the musical gems are just some of my personal karaoke favorites.



I rate this book:
HeartHeartHeartHeart
What did you think of Officer Off Limits? Are there any songs that remind you of Daniel, Story and their HEA?

No comments:

Post a Comment